Monday, January 9, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #298: ALL the Fantasy!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


This novella in Finn's POV is so heartbreaking 😫 But I really enjoyed it nonetheless!


Currently reading:


I'm about 200 pages away from the end, and I was determined to finish it this weekend... but then I didn't. I am really enjoying the book but I don't want it to end! 😭 I'll definitely be finishing it this week though. Luckily I only have to wait till the end of the month for the next book!


Up next:


I've had this ARC for a while but I think it's finally time I read my one epic fantasy of the year 😆 (I literally only read one a year... I don't do it on purpose, it's just a genre that doesn't really pique my interest. Unless it's by Jennifer Estep, of course. Lol). This is also the last book in the trilogy and I'm excited to see how it ends!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment