Monday, January 2, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #297: New Year, Same Me


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


My Secret to Tell was another mystery thriller by Natalie D. Richards, and while I liked it, I didn't like it as much as I did Four Found Dead. I mean, the mystery was interesting, but some of the characters... idk. I did like the romance though! And I am looking forward to reading more books by this author.

And then, of course, Bitter Bite was another book in my Elemental Assassin re-read. I loved it but it was heartbreaking too 😫 It was also the first book I finished this year 😆


Currently reading:


And I just started this one a couple days ago! It is a big boy! But I'm excited to be back in the Shadow World 🖤


Up next:


Honestly, I don't know. I was thinking another mystery thriller, but my mood hasn't decided yet. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment