Friday, January 6, 2023

Looking Back at Books I Wish I’d read in 2021 & Anticipated Books of 2022


Today I want to take a look at the books in my Top Books I Wish I’d Read in 2021 list AND the Top Anticipated Books of 2022 and see if I actually read any of those books throughout 2021. It's always really interesting to see because these are all books I am REALLY wanting to read, but sometimes I just never make it around to them. Let's if my mood cooperated this year.



These are the books I had hoped to read in 2021 but didn't. In 2022, however, I ended up reading 7/10 books! That's not bad!



These were some of my most anticipated books of 2022, and I ended up reading 6/10, which is not bad! Especially considering that 3 out of the 4 books I didn't read didn't end up being released in 2022.



These books come from a post I did in July, where I listed my most anticipated books of the last half of 2022. Here I only ended up reading 5/10 books, which is not great, but it's not too terrible.


I really enjoy looking back at books I was hoping to read or books I was anticipating and seeing whether I read them the following year. It's especially interesting because I'm a big time mood reader. Overall, I ended up reading 18/30 books, which is 60%.  I blame my mood 😆

1 comment:

  1. I'd say those stats are pretty darn good. I usually end up not reading almost any of the ones I say I'm anticipating! LOL!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete