Monday, January 23, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #300: Unexpected Nonfiction


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I loved Conquer the Kingdom! I admit that the first half of the book was a bit slow, but once we hit the halfway point, things really got going! It was great thereafter! I'm sad that this is the last book in the series because I really loved the characters, but it wrapped things up really nicely.

We Jace You A Clary Xmas is a collection of short stories all about Jace and Clary 😍 And I, of course, loved this! Especially because there were a bunch of them that were in Jace's POV 😆 They were just really sweet! And spicy! 😏 LOL


Currently reading:


My mood is in that weird I-don't-know-what-I-want phase at the moment. I thought I would want more fantasy or maybe a mystery thriller, but I wasn't really feeling it. But I came across this nonfiction book on Goodreads and it sounds pretty fun! And I like science, so 😆


Up next:



What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I went to read more about What If? Serious Scientific Answers to Absurd Hypothetical Questions, and now I really really want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm almost done with it and so far I am really enjoying it! It's a lot of fun! There's also a sequel that came out last year, I believe.

      Delete