Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday Post #333: Why Am I Like This?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I bought a Kindle Fire πŸ‘€


Now, I already have a Kindle Paperwhite, which I LOVE. But there are some books from the library that I can't read on my Paperwhite and it annoys me. I also read a Netgalley book on my phone last year because for whatever reason, it wasn't available for Kindle. And I hate reading on my phone or computer, so yeah, that's why I bought a second Kindle πŸ™ˆ I don't know why I'm like this. Lol. My Paperwhite is still going to be the main one I read from, but I'll use my Fire for when I can't read a book on my Paperwhite. AND this will be nice to have whenever I decide to really get into comics/graphic novels/manga!

But the nice thing is that I didn't even spend any money on it. I had $75 worth of cashback accumulated from my Discover credit card, but instead of using that money like a responsible adult to pay for my bill, I used it to fuel my booknerd tendencies and got myself a second Kindle insteadπŸ˜†


One of the teacher's at work gave me a belated Christmas gift, this diamond painting kit, and it's been so much fun to do! We've been doing a little bit of diamond painting in the Resource room at the school as free time for the kids, and they love it! And some of the teacher have gotten into it too, as you can see. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I caught up on both Rookie TV shows, Criminal Minds Evolution, and SWAT. But that's it. I haven't really been watching anything new. (And I'm also still binge watching Kitboga on YouTube πŸ˜†)

Online

Posted this week:

#298: ALL the Fantasy!



Reviews:

★★★★☆
★★★☆☆


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I hate that i can't read some books on my paperwhite! We upgraded my son's tablet (kindle fire for kids I think) last year, so I have his old one set aside for those occasions. Very annoying, i don't blame you in the slightest! LOL! Enjoy your treat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I'm glad you understand! πŸ˜†

      Delete